The company’s primary business is the development and commercial exploitation of a diversified portfolio of diamond projects located in South Africa.
The diamonds from these deposits are of exceptional size and quality and have been derived from the many diamond bearing kimberlites which lie within the current and ancient watersheds of these drainages and can be very profitable to mine with the right geological knowledge, mining, processing and recovery techniques and could deliver diamonds of up to 300ct.
Our long term strategy is two-fold: to build a portfolio of cash flow positive, producing mines, combined with the ‘blue sky’ of high quality exploration assets; and to share profitability in the downstream of the diamond value chain (“from source to finger”, “from earth to elegance“) which is estimated to be significantly greater than at a mine gate.
EMERGING DIAMOND PRODUCER
Immediate key focus area is the company’s exploration programs designed to prove, confirm and improve current resource estimates.
- 4 projects in South Africa including significant recently operating underground mine
- 69 million tonnes Mineral Resource, including 2 million tonnes of Probable Reserve and 7.5million tonnes of Indicated Resource
- US $1.7 billion in ground value, high value white and coloured stones
- Significant further potential: exploration, upgrade of resource and acquisitions
- Quick path to production
DIVERSIFIED DIAMOND BUSINESS
- DDA Trading BVBA: rough and polished diamond trading platform based in Antwerp
- Iris Alexander Finest Diamond Jewellery brand: production and sales of high-end fine diamond jewellery
- Operating together, sharing funding, balance sheet, infrastructure, resources and supply of materials, diversifying risks and cumulating profit margins